Exceptional Help at Home in Berwyn, IL
We are all unique individuals, so there should never be a generalized approach to home care services. As the leading provider of home care and help at home in Berwyn, IL and the surrounding areas, Cantata Home Services creates a customized solution for each older adult. Depending on specific needs, this could include handyman services, traditional in-home care services, or even our innovative neighborhood home care.
As you’re exploring aging care solutions in Berwyn or a nearby area, we think you’ll find the following local resources helpful:
The City of Berwyn’s Senior Services Department offers a variety of services and resources for older adults.
Berwyn seniors can enjoy free monthly luncheons, fitness classes, bingo, movies, outings, and more.
Seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and family members who care for them can find support, resources, and more from the IL Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
Home Care YOUR Way
Home care should involve more than just addressing physical needs for older adults. At Cantata Home Services, our goal is to help foster independent lifestyles for seniors. To accomplish this, we provide several different varieties of home care services: traditional home care, neighborhood home care, and even handyman services. Just some of the many ways we’re able to help include:
- Traditional Home Care:
- Help with baths/showers, getting dressed, walking and transfers, and more
- Transportation to medical appointments or fun outings
- Meal planning and prep
- Shopping and other errands
- Light housework and laundry
- Medication management and reminders
- Companionship for enhanced socialization
- And more
- Neighborhood Home Care:
- Any or all of the traditional home care services above
- Care providers who “come and go” to meet care needs quickly without being in the home for longer periods of time
- Neighbors who share caregivers for better efficiency, reduced cost, and consistency
- A great solution for someone who values independence and privacy, who only wants brief visits for an immediate solution
- Handyman Services:
- Home consultations to recommend alterations that will make life safer and more comfortable
- Installation of stair railings, grab bars, handheld shower sprayers, etc.
- Power washing
- Gutter service
- Basic home maintenance and repairs
- Small furniture assembly
- Minor electrical problems
- And more
The Trusted Source for Help at Home in Berwyn, IL
Cantata Home Services has been meeting the needs of older adults for decades with highly personalized care. As a non-profit home care agency that is licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF International, families feel confident in trusting Cantata Home Services as the go-to resource for all of their senior care needs.
Our philosophy of care is to establish proactive partnerships with the individuals we serve, so we can anticipate and be prepared for any future needs. Our caregivers are skilled, dependable, background checked, fingerprinted and drug screened, and all receive extensive training, for your peace of mind.
We’d love the opportunity to talk with you about how our help at home in Berwyn and the surrounding areas can make life the best it can be for someone you love. Contact us any time at (708) 485-2047 to request a free in-home consultation.