Home Care Services in Bedford Park Senior Loved Ones Trust
Cantata Home Services offers personalized home care services in Bedford Park that prioritizes dignity and independence. As a trusted and locally-owned home care agency, we are committed to providing the most compassionate and professional care possible where it matters most – at home. We know firsthand how stressful it is to land on the best care solution for an older loved one. To help older adults in the Bedford Park area continue to live life to the fullest as they age in the homes they love, Cantata Home Services offers a variety of Bedford Park home care services to help.
Here are suggestions for local resources to consider:
Bedford Park Area Alzheimer’s Association
Older adults with Alzheimer’s disease and the family members who love them can find resources, support, educational materials, and more from the Illinois Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
Older adults and their families can receive support living as safely, healthily, and independently as possible from their local Agency on Aging.
Socialization and stimulating activity are vital for older adults. Connecting to a Bedford Park area senior center can help build connections as loved ones age at home.
Your Go-To Agency for Home Care Services in Bedford Park
Our Bedford Park home care services are so much more than only meeting someone’s immediate needs. At Cantata Home Care, we strive to help those we serve live independent, fulfilling lives. To achieve this goal, we provide highly customized home care service offerings: traditional home care, handyman services, and a neighborhood home care program. Just a handful of the many ways we can help include:
- Traditional In-Home Care:
- Personal care, such as help with baths/showers, walking and transfers, and more
- Nutritious, appetizing meals
- Medication reminders and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping and other errands
- And more
- Handyman Services:
- Evaluations of the home to recommend alterations to improve comfort and safety
- Installation of handheld showers, stair railings, grab bars, etc.
- Basic home repairs and maintenance tasks
- Power washing
- Gutter cleaning
- Small furniture assembly
- Minor electrical repairs
- And more
- Neighborhood Home Care:
- Any or all of our traditional home care services listed above
- A caregiver who “comes and goes” to help with care needs promptly, without staying in the residence for a longer period of time
- Neighbors share caregivers, leading to reduced cost and improved efficiency and consistency
- The ideal solution for someone who values their privacy and prefers to maintain maximum independence – a quick fix for an immediate need
The Best Team for Bedford Park Home Care
The best home care services come from the best home care professional teams. We pay special attention to who we hire because at Cantata Home Care, we never want to offer our community anything less than stellar care. To ensure we’re crafting the best team possible for the people we care for, our home care team is required to pass in-depth pre-employment screening and background checks. Once hired, caregivers participate in ongoing training to make sure they are always prepared to meet the diverse needs of our clients – from companionship to specialized care for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other chronic health concerns, and everything in between. We want to deliver the highest quality of care so that older adults can live safely and independently in the comfort of home.
The Leading Home Care Services in Bedford Park
Starting the journey to find the perfect home care solution for someone you love is an undertaking like no other, and it’s easy to feel overwhelmed with the process. Cantata Home Care is here to help ease that burden with our trusted Bedford Park home care. Local families have trusted us to provide exceptional care since 1985, and we are here to help you navigate this journey!