A Unique Option for Home Care in Bellwood, IL
No two people are alike, so each person’s home care solution should be uniquely customized to meet their particular needs. At Cantata Home Services, we work hard to provide just the right level of home care in Bellwood, IL or the surrounding areas. For one person, that may mean traditional in-home care; another may need just help from a handyman with home repairs or upkeep. We even offer a unique neighborhood home care option for those who want just a quick visit from time to time. Whatever the need: we can help!
We’ve also compiled some local resources to further assist and support you:
Join more than 6,000 seniors and their families who are finding services, resources, and programs that enhance quality of life.
Explore opportunities for socialization, mental stimulation, exercise, education, fun programs, daily lunch, and more for older adults in Bellwood.
Older adults with Alzheimer’s disease and the family members who love them can find resources, support, educational materials, and more from the Illinois Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
Your One-Stop-Shop for Elder Care Services in Bellwood
Home care services should be so much more than simply meeting someone’s physical needs. At Cantata Home Services, we strive to help those we serve live independent, meaningful lives. To achieve this goal, we provide highly customized home care service offerings: traditional home care, handyman services, and a neighborhood home care program. Just a handful of the many ways we can help include:
- Traditional In-Home Care:
- Personal care, such as help with baths/showers, walking and transfers, and more
- Nutritious, appetizing meals
- Medication reminders and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping and other errands
- And more
- Handyman Services:
- Evaluations of the home to recommend alterations to improve comfort and safety
- Installation of handheld showers, stair railings, grab bars, etc.
- Basic home repairs and maintenance tasks
- Power washing
- Gutter cleaning
- Small furniture assembly
- Minor electrical repairs
- And more
- Neighborhood Home Care:
- Any or all of our traditional home care services listed above
- A caregiver who “comes and goes” to help with care needs promptly, without staying in the residence for a longer period of time
- Neighbors share caregivers, leading to reduced cost and improved efficiency and consistency
- The ideal solution for someone who values their privacy and prefers to maintain maximum independence – a quick fix for an immediate need
Decades of Experience. Trusted Care Professionals.
We have had the honor of providing care for older adults for decades. Families turn to Cantata Home Services because we focus on partnering with the people we serve, never just coming in and taking over. We’re also proactive in our approach to care, so we’re prepared to meet any future needs before they arise. And, all of our care professionals have received thorough training and have been background checked, fingerprinted and drug screened, to further earn your trust and provide you with the reassurance you need.
Cantata Home Services is a nonprofit home care company, licensed by the IL Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF International. You can have peace of mind in knowing that an older adult you love is receiving only the highest possible level of care at all times.
Want to Learn More About Our Home Care in Bellwood, IL?
We’d love to talk with you, to answer any questions you have and to share more about our home care in Bellwood, IL and the neighboring areas. Reach out to us any time at (708) 485-2047 and let us know how we can help.