At Cantata Home Services, we believe that every individual should have the option to remain at home throughout aging. Each person deserves personalized care and attention – never a one-size-fits-all approach to meeting care needs. Our experts in home care develop highly customized home care plans for everyone we serve, which can encompass traditional home care services, handyman services, or our unique neighborhood home care model.
These local resources may also be beneficial for you:
Aging Care Connections is a not-for-profit, private organization committed to making a difference in the lives of seniors and their families with community-based services to promote dignity, independence, and self-respect.
The Illinois Department of Aging serves and advocates for seniors and their caregivers with quality, culturally appropriate programs to enhance independence, dignity, and quality of life.
The Alzheimer’s Association Illinois Chapter serves 87 counties in the state, providing reliable information and care consultation, supportive services for families, funding for dementia research, and public policy changes across Illinois.
Unique Solutions to Meet Your Unique Home Care Needs in La Grange
At Cantata Home Services, we believe that home care should encompass more than simply meeting basic, physical needs. Our care team is dedicated to providing seniors with the opportunity to thrive and live as independently as possible. To this end, we offer several types of home care in La Grange and the surrounding areas, including:
- Traditional Home Care Services:
- Personal care needs, such as help with safe baths/showers, getting dressed, etc.
- Transportation and accompaniment to medical appointments and fun outings
- Meal planning/prep
- Shopping and other errands
- Light housekeeping
- Medication management and reminders
- Mobility assistance and support
- Companionship to brighten each day
- And more
- Neighborhood Home Care:
- May include traditional home care services listed above as needed
- Caregivers “come and go” to meet care needs quickly, without remaining in the home for a longer period of time
- Neighborhood sharing of caregivers for a substantial cost savings as well as consistency and efficiency
- An ideal solution for a senior who values privacy and freedom, who simply needs a brief visit to meet an immediate care need
- Handyman Services:
- In-home assessments to suggest modifications to the home for enhanced safety and comfort
- Installation of stair railings, grab bars, handheld showers, etc.
- Gutter-cleaning service
- Basic home repairs and maintenance
- Power washing
- Painting (indoors/outdoors)
- Assembling of small furniture
- Basic electrical issues
- And more
Cantata Home Services: The Trusted Source for Home Care in La Grange, IL
Cantata Home Services has been assisting older adults with customized in-home care support for decades. We are a non-profit home care agency, licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF International as a company that is guided by best practices and standards in the home care industry.
We proactively partner with the seniors and families we serve, allowing us to anticipate and address any future potential concerns. Our experienced, reliable caregivers receive full background checks, are fingerprinted and drug screened. We also provide both initial and ongoing training to ensure each of our care experts is fully equipped to meet the needs of older adults at home.
Learn more about our home care in La Grange, IL and the nearby areas by contacting us any time online or at (708) 485-2047. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a complimentary in-home consultation to help a senior you love live life to the fullest.