Customized Home Care in Melrose Park, IL
In the same way that no one is exactly like anyone else, no two home care solutions should be the same. At Cantata Home Services, we realize that when someone needs home care in Melrose Park, IL or the surrounding areas, it should be customized to their specific needs. For one individual, that could be traditional, hourly in-home care. Someone else may require handyman services for home repairs or maintenance. Others can benefit from our unique neighborhood home care solution for a quick visit from time to time. Whatever the need, we’re here to help!
To further assist you, we’ve provided links to some helpful local resources below:
Stop by on the second Thursday of each month from 11 am – 2 pm to join the Melrose Park Senior Club for themed luncheons, coffee, bingo, entertainment, free blood pressure screenings, and more.
Find a wide range of resources and supportive services for older adults and their family caregivers.
Families dealing with Alzheimer’s disease will discover support, resources, educational information, and more from the Illinois Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
Home Care in Melrose Park, IL to Meet Every Need
Home care services should include more than just tasks to help with physical needs. At Cantata Home Services, we work hard to ensure that the people we serve can live independent, purposeful lives in the homes they love. Our home care services can involve traditional home care, but also handyman services as well as neighborhood home care for shared care within a community, allowing for quick visits at a reduced cost. Some of the services available include:
- Traditional Home Care:
- Personal hygiene help, such as support for safe baths or showers, walking and transfers, and more
- Meal planning and prep
- Medication reminders and management
- Running errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- And more
- Handyman Help:
- Assessments of the home to suggest modifications to improve comfort and safety
- Basic maintenance and home repairs
- Installation of grab bars, handheld showers, stair railings, etc.
- Power washing and gutter cleaning
- Small furniture assembly
- Minor electrical repairs
- And more
- Neighborhood Home Care:
- Any of our traditional home care services listed above
- A care professional who “comes and goes” to assist with care needs quickly, without remaining in the home for a longer duration of time
- Neighbors share care professionals for a lower cost and improved efficiency and consistency
- The perfect service for anyone who values their privacy and wants to maintain maximum independence – a quick fix for an immediate need
Serving Seniors for Decades With Trusted Care Solutions
Families have been trusting Cantata Home Services with their care needs for decades. Our focus is on partnering with those we serve, so we will never just come in and take over. Our care is proactive, so we’re ready to meet any future needs before they occur. And, for your peace of mind, all of our caregivers have been extensively trained, background checked, fingerprinted and drug screened.
We are a home care company, licensed by the IL Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF International. You can rest assured that the seniors you love will receive the highest possible quality of care, regardless of the level of care needed.
Call Us Today!
When you’re ready to explore options for home care in Melrose Park, IL or the surrounding areas, we’re here with answers to any questions you have and the information you need to get started. Call us any time at (708) 485-2047 to learn more!