A Unique Approach to Senior Home Care in Oak Park, IL
If the seniors you love are like most people, they prefer to remain in the comfort of home for a lifetime. That’s why at Cantata Home Services, we provide a refreshingly unique model of senior home care in Oak Park, IL and the surrounding areas that supports aging in place. We meet individual needs without ever utilizing a cookie cutter approach. Whether the need is for home repairs from our handyman team, traditional home care services, or our innovative neighborhood home care services, we have the solution you need.
In addition, we’ve compiled some helpful local resources for your convenience below:
- Oak Park Township Senior Services: Find a variety of activities, meals, and other services and resources for older adults residing in the Oak Park area.
- Illinois Department of Aging: Serving Oak Park, IL: The Illinois Department of Aging provides older adults and their caregivers with a variety of programs to enhance independence, dignity, and quality of life.
- Oak Park, IL Area Alzheimer’s Association: The Alzheimer’s Association Illinois Chapter provides trusted information and care consultation, support for families, funding for dementia research, and more.
Because Home Care Should Never Be One-Size-Fits-All
Home care should mean more than just meeting basic, everyday needs. Our caregivers are committed to helping older adults truly thrive and live as independently as possible. To achieve this goal, we offer a variety of customized home care solutions in Oak Park, IL and the surrounding areas, such as:
- Traditional Home Care:
- Personal hygiene assistance, including help with taking showers or baths, getting dressed, etc.
- Transportation and accompaniment to any destination a senior desires
- Preparing meals that are as appetizing as they are nutritious
- Grocery shopping and running other errands
- Light housework and laundry
- Medication management and reminders
- Help with mobility and fall prevention
- Companionship for enjoyable conversations and activities
- And more
- Neighborhood Home Care:
- Any of our traditional home care services as outlined above
- A caregiver who provides services on a “come and go” basis, to meet care needs quickly and efficiently, without remaining in the home for a longer duration
- Sharing of caregivers within each neighborhood, for a substantial cost savings and consistency of care
- The perfect solution for someone who values freedom and privacy, who simply requires a quick visit to meet an immediate care need
- Handyman Services:
- An in-home consultation to recommend home modifications for greater safety and comfort
- Installation of grab bars, stair railings, handheld showers, etc.
- Basic home maintenance and repairs
- Power washing
- Indoor or outdoor painting
- Small furniture assembly
- Basic electric issues
- And more
Why Cantata Home Services Is the Leader in Oak Park, IL Home Care
For decades, we have been helping seniors live fuller lives in the homes they love. We are a not-for-profit home care agency, licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF International as a firm that follows best practices and standards in the home care industry.
We work proactively with older adults and their family members, so we anticipate and address any potential concerns before they arise. Our skilled, dedicated caregiving team is fully background checked, fingerprinted and drug screened, for your peace of mind. We also provide extensive training so each of our caregivers is fully adept in meeting the wide range of care needs faced by the older adults we serve.
Let Us Know How We Can Help!
If you have questions about our home care services in Oak Park, IL and the surrounding areas, we’re here with the answers you need! You can reach us any time at (708) 485-1155 and request a free in-home consultation to learn more and to get started on a brighter tomorrow for a senior you love.