As loved ones age, at home senior care can be a game changer for their experience living at home. In Forest Park, families know that the best home care agency to turn to for these services is Cantata Home Services. Our professional caregiver support services in Forest Park, IL have helped keep aging adults safe and comfortable, and we can do the same for your loved ones!
We know that caring for an aging loved one takes a village, so we’ve compiled the following list of senior care resources to help:
Forest Park Area Alzheimer’s Association
People with Alzheimer’s disease and their loved ones will find support, educational materials, resources, and more from the Illinois Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
Forest Park Area Agency on Aging
The Illinois Agency on Aging serves and advocates for aging Illinoisans and their caregivers by providing programs and services to promote independence, dignity, and quality of life.
Forest Park Community Center
The Howard Mohr Community Center provides activities for the community with special attention to young children and senior citizens.
Forest Park Home Care Your Way
Providing care requires much more than addressing someone’s physical needs. At Cantata Home Services, it’s our mission to help older adults live independent, fulfilling lives. To accomplish this, we offer several different types of home care services: standard in-home care, handyman services, and our innovative neighborhood home care program. Just some of the many ways we can help include:
- Handyman Services:
- Installation of stair railings, grab bars, handheld showers, etc. as requested
- Basic home repairs and maintenance tasks
- Assessments to recommend home modifications to improve comfort and safety
- Gutter service
- Power washing
- Minor electrical repairs
- Assembly of small furniture
- And more
- Traditional Hourly Home Care:
- Transportation and accompaniment
- Healthy meals
- Assistance with personal hygiene, walking and transfers, and more
- Medication management and reminders
- Running errands, such as grocery shopping
- Laundry and other light housekeeping tasks
- Companionship for engaging conversations, cards, games, puzzles, hobbies, exercise, and more
- And more
- Neighborhood Home Care:
- A care provider who “comes and goes” to assist with care needs promptly, without remaining in the home for a longer duration
- Any of our traditional home care services
- The perfect solution for anyone who values their privacy and wants to maintain maximum independence – a quick fix for an immediate need
- Neighbors share care providers for a lower cost, efficiency, and consistency
Why Choose Us for Caregiver Support in Forest Park
Cantata Home Services has been offering care for aging adults for decades. Cantata Home Services is a not-for-profit home care company, licensed by the IL Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF International, so families can rest assured that a senior loved one is receiving trusted, dependable, and highly skilled care.
We focus on creating and maintaining proactive partnerships with the people we serve, so we are equipped to anticipate and address any future needs before they arise. All of our professional caregivers undergo rigorous training, a thorough background check, and they are fingerprinted and drug screened, for your additional security and peace of mind.
If you’d like to learn more about our caregiver support in Forest Park or the surrounding areas, or if you have some questions you’d like answered, we’re here for you. Contact us online, or give us a call at (708) 485-2047 and let us know how we can help.