Elder Care in Westchester, IL
Each older adult is unique, and should never receive a cookie-cutter approach to meeting his or her home care. At Cantata Home Services, a top-rated provider of in-home respite care in Westchester, IL and surrounding areas, we create highly personalized home care plans for each individual we serve, including traditional hourly home care services, handyman services, and a unique neighborhood home care model.
As you’re looking for care for a senior, you may find the following local resources helpful:
S.A.F.E. Senior Program
10300 W. Roosevelt Rd., Westchester, IL 60154
Aging Care Connections
111 W. Harris Ave., LaGrange, IL 60525
Alzheimer’s Association: Illinois Chapter
8430 W Bryn Mawr Ave #800, Chicago, IL 60631
Our Varied In-Home Elder Care Solutions in Westchester to Meet Your Needs
At Cantata Home Services, it’s our belief that in-home care in Westchester should include more than just meeting the physical needs of older adults. It’s why our caregivers are committed to helping seniors thrive and live as independently as possible. To achieve this goal, we provide several different types of senior care services; but bear in mind that this list is simply to provide you with an idea of some of the many ways we can help. Let us know and we will work with you to devise the perfect solution!
- Help with personal hygiene
- Accompanied transportation wherever and whenever a senior would like to go
- Planning/preparing healthy meals
- Light household chores and laundry
- Medication management and reminders
- Assistance with mobility
- Companionship for conversations and enjoyable activities
- And more
- Can include any or all of our traditional home care services
- Caregivers who “come and go” to quickly and efficiently meet care needs without staying in the home for longer periods of time
- Neighborhood sharing of caregivers for more efficiency and consistency, at a substantial cost savings
- The perfect solution for someone who values privacy and independence, and simply needs a short visit for an immediate solution
- Home evaluations to recommend alterations to the home to make life easier and safer
- Installation of grab bars, handheld showers, stair railings, etc.
- Gutter service
- Basic home maintenance and repairs
- Power washing
- Painting (outdoors or in)
- Small furniture assembly
- Basic electrical issues
- And more
Why Families Trust Cantata Home Services for Elder Care in Westchester
For decades, Cantata Home Services has been meeting the needs of older adults with personalized in-home care support. We are a non-profit home care company, licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF International as an agency that is guided by best practices and standards in our industry.
We place a focus on proactive partnerships with the older adults and families we serve, so that we can anticipate and address any upcoming potential concerns. Our experienced, dependable caregivers are all fully background checked, fingerprinted and drug screened, provided with initial and ongoing training, and are some of the most compassionate people we’ve ever met.
To learn more about our professional in-home senior respite care in Westchester or the surrounding areas, call Cantata Home Services, for a free in-home consultation. You can reach us any time at (708) 485-2047.