Home Care Services – Your Way
At Cantata Home Services, we understand that your need for home care services is unlike anyone else’s. It’s why we take time to truly listen to the challenges you’re facing, and to develop a solution just for you.
One of the overarching themes we address in all of our services is helping seniors maintain independence. Continuing to live in the comfort of home while remaining in control of life’s daily decisions is possible with the right level of support.
Which Services Are Right for You?
To determine how to best help you overcome the challenges you’re facing, we begin with an in-home consultation. This allows you to express your concerns and goals. We then will work together with you to craft a plan of care that can include any or all of the following types of help at home:
- Personal Care Assistance: Our personal care assistant services support everyday activities such as personal hygiene, showers/baths, bathroom use, etc. We also address more than just physical needs. We provide a whole-person approach to care, including emotional and social needs, too. A caregiving companion can brighten each day with engaging conversations, games, and enjoyable pastimes.
- Transportation: Senior transportation services allow those who no longer drive to continue to go wherever they please. As a part of a complete care plan, if you or a loved one needs a ride to a medical appointment, beauty or barber shop, exercise class, lunch date with a friend, or any other type of outing, our safe and insured drivers are here to help.
- Meal Planning, Preparation, or Delivery: Shopping for and preparing meals can become difficult for a variety of reasons. Our meal preparation for seniors ensures that healthy food options will be available according to individual tastes and special dietary needs. We’ll work with you to determine the level of meal prep support you prefer.
- Mobility Support: Mobility assistance is incredibly beneficial for many seniors to prevent falls. Staying as physically active as possible is important to help build and maintain muscle strength and balance. We can help with safe transfers from the bed to a chair or wheelchair and back again as well as walking and other physical activity.
- Medication Reminders: When taking multiple medications, it’s easy for mistakes to happen. Our caregivers are on hand to ensure that medications are taken exactly when and how they are prescribed. We can also watch for any negative side effects and report any concerns immediately.
- Light Housekeeping: Vacuuming, mopping, dusting, laundry, and other household chores can be difficult for some older adults. Others simply prefer not to have to take care of these tasks so they can spend their time on more enjoyable pursuits. Our caregivers can ensure a neat and clean home environment.
- Neighborhood Home Care: Our unique neighborhood home care program allows for shorter care visits if you reside in a neighborhood where others are also receiving care. This allows for lower cost and more immediate assistance. It’s ideal for someone who would prefer quick visits to help with a particular need, rather than the companionship received through a longer duration of care.
- Handyman Services: Our senior handyman services are incredibly popular. There are always basic home repairs and maintenance that need to be taken care of! In addition, our handymen can improve safety in the home by installing grab bars, handheld shower heads, and other modifications.
All of our home care services are performed by care experts who are trained, experienced, background-checked, and insured to ensure the highest quality care.