Take2 Neighborhood Care Program
If you are or know someone who:
- Values privacy and independence
- Desires short visits during different times of the day
- Needs immediate solutions for help at home or with errands and transportation
Take 2 Neighborhood Home Care could be right for you! Contact us today to learn more about this unique option for elderly care & senior living home services in Riverside and the nearby communities!
No Waiting. We’re Ready to Help, Right Now
We already have teams caregivers ready to offer home care in Brookfield and surrounding areas. Our home helpers in neighborhoods throughout Westchester, La Grange Park, Riverside, North Riverside Berwyn, Cicero, and the surrounding communities, are ready to care for and support seniors in their homes.
Take 2’s neighborhood home care program is perfect for older adults who prefer having “come and go” help instead of having a caregiver in the home for extended, and often unnecessary, lengths of time.
Because neighboring seniors share our home help services, our care team members can easily pop in and out throughout the day as scheduled to help with each person’s needs.
Pay Only For The Help You Need
Traditional home care services require a minimum of several hours of care per visit or charge a premium fee for short-term care needs. Avoid premium fees and extra hours of care when you just want help at home at key times throughout the day. With Take 2’s care share program, our clients save up to 30% off the cost of hourly home care services.
Popular In-Home Care Services
- Help getting dressed in the morning or before bed at night
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery trips or other errands
- Medication reminders
- Stand-by help with bathing/showering
- Meal preparation
- Transfer and mobility help
- Transportation to/from doctor’s visits
Here’s How it Works:
- Contact us to confirm that our Take 2 care share team is available in your neighborhood, and if so, to sign up for the program.
- Together, we’ll create a personalized, flexible care plan and schedule to meet your specific needs and requests, with no minimum requirements.
- That’s all there is to it! With a team of professionals already in place, services can begin very quickly!
Seamless Transition to Hourly Home Care
If your care needs change at any time, you can easily transition to our traditional hourly home care services for additional support. Click here to learn more about our Hourly Home Care Services