Customized Home Care in River Forest, IL
When it comes to home care services, you need a solution that fits your own individual circumstances. Realizing that each person’s needs are unique, our home care in River Forest, IL and the surrounding areas is highly customized – so you’re assured of receiving the right level of care at the right time. These service offerings include traditional in-home care, handyman services, and even a unique neighborhood home care option.
Additionally, you may find these River Forest senior resources valuable as well:
Find a listing of resources and services specifically for older adults who reside in River Forest.
AgeGuide offers educational opportunities, podcasts, information on services, and advocacy for seniors in the River Forest area.
People with Alzheimer’s disease and their loved ones will find support, educational materials, resources, and more from the Illinois Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
River Forest Home Care Your Way
Providing care requires much more than addressing someone’s physical needs. At Cantata Home Services, it’s our mission to help older adults live independent, fulfilling lives. To accomplish this, we offer several different types of home care services: standard in-home care, handyman services, and our innovative neighborhood home care program. Just some of the many ways we can help include:
- Traditional Hourly Home Care:
- Assistance with personal hygiene, walking and transfers, and more
- Transportation and accompaniment
- Healthy meals
- Laundry and other light housekeeping tasks
- Medication management and reminders
- Running errands, such as grocery shopping
- Companionship for engaging conversations, cards, games, puzzles, hobbies, exercise, and more
- And more
- Handyman Services:
- Assessments to recommend home modifications to improve comfort and safety
- Installation of stair railings, grab bars, handheld showers, etc. as requested
- Basic home repairs and maintenance tasks
- Gutter service
- Power washing
- Assembly of small furniture
- Minor electrical repairs
- And more
- Neighborhood Home Care:
- Any of our traditional home care services
- A care provider who “comes and goes” to assist with care needs promptly, without remaining in the home for a longer duration
- Neighbors share care providers for a lower cost, efficiency, and consistency
- The perfect solution for anyone who values their privacy and wants to maintain maximum independence – a quick fix for an immediate need
Cantata Home Services: The Top Choice for Families in River Forest
Our experience in providing care for seniors goes back decades. Cantata Home Services is a not-for-profit home care company, licensed by the IL Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF International, so families can rest assured that a senior loved one is receiving trusted, dependable, and highly skilled care.
We focus on creating and maintaining proactive partnerships with the people we serve, so we are equipped to anticipate and address any future needs before they arise. Each and every one of our caregivers is extensively trained, background checked, fingerprinted and drug screened, for your additional security and peace of mind.
If you’d like to learn more about our home care in River Forest or the surrounding areas, or if you have some questions you’d like answered, we’re here for you. Just give us a call at (708) 485-2047 and let us know how we can help.