In-Home Care and Community Care in Brookfield & Surrounding Areas
Each senior is a unique individual, which is why there should never be a one-size-fits-all approach to his or her home care services. At Cantata Home Services, the leading provider of home care and community care in Brookfield and the surrounding areas, we prepare fully customized care plans for each person we serve. These care plans can range from traditional hourly home care to handyman services to our unique neighborhood home care offerings.
As you’re exploring aging care solutions in Brookfield or a nearby area, we think you’ll find the following local resources helpful:
Northeastern Illinois Area Agency on Aging
1910 S. Highland Ave., Ste. 100, Lombard, IL 60148
1048 Lake St., Ste. 300, Oak Park, IL 60301
Alzheimer’s Association: Illinois Chapter
8430 W Bryn Mawr Ave #800, Chicago, IL 60631
Our Home Care Solutions
We believe that home care should encompass much more than simply meeting the physical needs of seniors. It’s why our care team is focused on helping seniors thrive and live as independently as possible. To that end, we offer several different types of home care services; but keep in mind that this list is just to give you an idea of some of the many ways we can help. Let us know about your specific needs and we will work with you to come up with a solution!
- Traditional Home Care Services:
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene
- Transportation and accompaniment wherever and whenever a senior would like to go
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Running errands
- Light housekeeping
- Medication management and/or reminders
- Help with mobility
- Companionship to engage in conversations and fun activities
- And much more
- Neighborhood Home Care:
- Includes any or all of our traditional home care services
- Caregivers who “come and go” to expedite meeting care needs without remaining in the home for an extended period of time
- Neighborhood sharing of caregivers for enhanced efficiency, lower cost, and consistency
- The ideal solution for a senior who values privacy and independence, and just needs a short visit for an immediate solution
- Handyman Services:
- Home assessments to recommend modifications to make life easier and safer
- Installation of grab bars, handheld shower sprayers, stair railings, etc.
- Gutter service
- Basic home repairs and maintenance
- Power washing
- Assembly of small furniture
- Minor electrical issues
- And more
Why Cantata Home Services?
Since 1994, Cantata Home Services has been meeting the needs of seniors with individualized supportive services. We are a non-profit home care agency, licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health and accredited by CARF International as a company guided by best practices and standards in the industry.
We believe in proactive partnerships with the seniors and families we serve, in order to anticipate and address any potential future concerns. Our highly skilled, reliable caregivers are all background checked, fingerprinted and drug screened, extensively trained, and are truly caring and compassionate individuals.
To learn more about how our home care and community care in Brookfield and the surrounding areas can improve quality of life, contact the aging care experts at Cantata Home Services for a free in-home consultation. You can reach us any time at (708) 485-2047.